Monday, February 14, 2011

A Note On Valentine's Day

Baby,

Happy Valentine's Day. I have loved you always in my heart, even before I met you. I belong to someone else, but my heart says its you that I needed, that it's you that I want to love. Among all others, you stand out from the crowd. Life has long been gone, but you were there, you bound the remaining breath and united me again with my soul. You were so lovely the first time we met, your presence brought warmth to my entirety. Until now... you never fail to give me joy. You bring satisfaction to all of my desires. You fulfilled my destiny. You are my long lost love that I have been searching for all my life. I never want you anywhere but by my side. I cannot foresee what lies ahead of us, but I promise you, I will be strong, I will remain faithful what ever the cost maybe. Now, time is stealing you away from me... I can only imagine how miserable it will be without you right next to me, but what is 365 days of absence for a lifetime that we will share? I don't care. I'm not delighted to see you go, but I can handle it, just as long as you will come back to me, in one piece, with the same heart, with the same mind... with the same love that you always have for me. Baby, this is a promise, I will love you until we both shall live. Be safe always and take good care of you health.

No comments:

Post a Comment