Monday, February 7, 2011

Scary Truth

I feel alive whenever you are near. Your embrace gives warmth to the coldness of my being. All my worries, all my doubts vanish everytime your presence envelopes me. You calm my soul. You brighten my world. You give color to my black and whites. I couldn't ask for anything else in the world just as long as you are with me. but..........

I'm scared.

You are about to go away. I can literally feel and taste how it's like to be lonely. To be alone. It's like sailing in an open sea looking into the dark clouds ahead of me. I don't know what lies in it, clueless how the journey will go. I'm clinging into this raft floating against the angry winds, I'm definite that I can hold on to it, but I can't be certain if the slabs have been fastened strongly enough. Taking chances has been our bestfriend even before we started this relationship and it resulted to something great and wonderful. I do wish, all day everyday that nomatter how small this little boat is, it could conquer the impossibilities.

I don't know the intensity of your ambiguity.. same as im not sure with mine... Can you give me something to hold on to? A strong one.. They say love can conquer the distance and time, but it isn't easy.. you know its not easy. I dont know what to think anymore.. I hate and dont want to see things ahead.. but.......

I'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment