Friday, February 18, 2011

Love, Commitment and Trust

LDR, many failed but few has conquered the obstacles brought by the infamous relationship. I haven't been into one, but soon I will be.. Will I vanquish the malevolence of this treacherous villain or will I stumble and concede to the victory it claims. I leave it all to fate. I am certain about my love and loyalty to the person I love. I vowed to stay committed and will never be overwhelmed by the tempest that may come along the way. But only the Heavens can tell...

I'm happy... but restless... I'm certain, but anxious, with what? By what?

Circumstances. Sigh... Changes can be good, but it can be bad sometimes. A person who is so inloved can't seem to care much about the threat that can cause the downfall of a relationship, everything is painted in red, everything is light, beautiful.. endless. Often times these are the kinds caught unguarded and may end up embracing themselves crying and feeling sorry for laying down their defenses. Being aware that this situation exist, it is real,  and  is inevitable would save you from the ultimate heartache. Denying the fact and closing your mind to the possibilities would give you your eternal regret.. regret of not trying what could have been done better, what could have been avoided. Seeing the love of your life slip away from your very own eyes is one of the most agonizing feeling there is, especially when you realized that its too late to make amends. Being 100% sure about your feelings, about yourself isn't enough to defeat the world. It must be accompanied by being keen to all the possible predicaments.

Iloveyou... I sure do... Our relationship has not been built for ages, but i trust that no matter what happens, we'll make this as a two-way concrete street.

STAY AWAY FROM THE HIGH-WAY...

1 comment: