Friday, January 7, 2011

Sentimental Garbage

Graphical...

Insolently obscured fabricated thoughts.. I know it not, I've seen it not.. But its so vivid as if I have literally seen it.

I want to know it all but knowing everything hurts sometimes regardless if it's the present or the past. It keeps coming into life nomatter how I try to be oblivious.. It evades my defenses.. it shatters my soul.. Your honesty pains and discomforts me, but it doesnt mean i want you to stop.. speak to me your words, reveal to me your mind.. let the truth be not concealed because i'd rather be bruised but is aware where i stand than thinking all is well and will end up otherwise.

I set no bounderies when I fall inlove.. even the fury of hell or the condemnation of heavens cannot hold me back and keep me from loving you.. you have had your turns, that I don't care... I dont mind.. i dont need to be your first... i just need you to make me your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment