Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Better Half

I can go out to the ends of the earth in search for true love, but why shall I if that person is right next to me now?

They say destiny will take you to where you belong.. Indeed, it did... it took me to where you are. There is no one in this whole world who can turn me into something I want to be, but you. When I found you, I have been floating in mid air, drifted by whatever current there is. You saved me! All my life, I have waited for this love to be complemented, people come and go but there was no fufillment, no contentment as there was a hollow space within, there was a piece missing, You completed me that very same day, you ended my long waiting and wandering. You fitted perfectly to my "what might have beens"... I can only wish you can see the glory in my eyes whenever I look at you. I can only wish you can feel the beat of my heart exemplfying your very own name. I can only hope for you to stay forever, because I don't want to wait another lifetime finding you. I only have one life and I want to make it last with you in it. Dreams are just dreams until they become real, and you made everything, all things alive and true. It's crazy, yes I know, you find me crazy for loving you, but what's sanity if you're not in my story? I can only do so much, I cannot be perfect and I couldn't fulfill the whole person you have dreamt of, but I am grateful still that you defied the norm just for me to call you my own. I will never trade my dark and stormy sky with any fine weather just as long as you are there holding my hand as we watch the menace devour the earth.

It's funny how you managed to love me like this, but let it be.. you have conformed my own destiny. Iloveyou... keep living as I am not that strong to conquer life's obstacle without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment