Monday, January 24, 2011

In Love

Funny how people fall in love... They are into undefinable behavior. They can, well figuratively cross the oceans for the sake of that someone they love..

That's what I am right now. It is such a delightful feeling. It warms my heart... If I was Edward, you must be my Bella. I don't know what you can do, or its extent, if you can fight for me when its needed, or will you just give up on me. I obliterated what lies ahead... I have forgotten or shall I say Icouldn't care less about the "WHAT IFs". I simply just want the sensibility to stay. I don't want to look beyond the day after tomorrow. I want to live one day at a time. But you know what I am looking forward to? It's to grow old with you. I promise I will be your best friend, your companion as we wait for the day when we finally leave this world. I will still love you even after the romance is long gone. I will still kiss you, embrace you, fix your hair and touch your wrinkled skin and face. I will still love your scent even if its almost the same as the fume of the earth. I will still call you my girl and will still tell you each day how much iloveyou.. I will still hold your hand when there's nothing else to speak about. I will still look, gaze at you as if you are still the most beautiful woman in the world, but ofcourse, in my eyes, you will remain that way.

Now, you promise me, nomatter what happens, stay with me. Keep loving me and never let me go. Aftertoday, I know there's a lot more perplex situation along the way, but I need you to be strong... We both have to be strong... iloveyou.. that's eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment