Wednesday, April 20, 2011

She Is In Pain

Seeing you lying there made my heart bleed and torn into million pieces. I helplessly stared at you as I couldn't take even a portion of what you have to bear. All I wanted was to hold you and tell you I am here, that everything will be fine, but... I couldn't.. all eyes were on you and I don't want to create a scene. You manifested vigor, but I knew deep within you were in pain. I wish I had the power to partake of the discomfort or to simply extinguish it all at once. I was the first to see you on that bed after you were taken out of the recovery room. I was certain I had a good sleep the other night and i was strong physically, but my knees shook as I saw the looks of you half awake with the tears flowing from your eyes. I came by, watched you being settled in the room, but I couldn't hold it. It was involuntary, my eyes were welling so I left... I guess I could never stand seeing you on that state again. I pray, and I'm begging the heavens to possibly keep you away from any surgeries in the future. It was excruciating.


Please take care. I can't be physically near you at the most so I am appointing you to watch over yourself for me.. I am bestowing you the tenancy and the right to do what's right. In time, you'll be with me and you'll have to turn it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment