Friday, May 27, 2011

Loneliness

I am lonely... a deep solitude is overwheming my consciousness. i am encapsulated by the fact that I'd be alone this entire year. no remorse.. no hesitation on what is bound to happen. I just feel desolated. I don't want to cry. I don't want you to see me cry. But at some point, no matter how I try to withhold it, it's still conspicuous.. Im battling with my thoughts of what should I and should i not feel. I am delighted by the fact that you will gain things that no people normally can experience. But I am evaded by the cruel fact that you will be away from me for that long. I am with you almost everyday, but within the 6 months time, still, I can't get enough of you. I want to be with you some more. I want you by my side each and every moment. I want to see you smile, frown, giggle, even to see you get mad, get all moody and stuff.. i dont care.. I want you... you right next to me. holding your hands. touching your face.. kissing you endlessly. I can't so far make out a picture without you near me. But still... i am hoping and praying for the best. I wish fo nothing else but for you to succeed in every endeavor that you'll take. Just please remember me... remember how we are and how we are planning to be. I know there'd be a lot more years allotted for us. I am holding on for your love.. and I promise you.. I'll be here waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment