Sunday, December 12, 2010

Learning The Hard Way

A happy kid, that's what I am.
Serious matters in life I ponder, but I don't get them in my nerves.
I joke.. I play.. I fool around..
I make my self as funny as I can possibly be..but that ain't good.

I realized... even the simplest joke could backfire on me..
And the result is not at all close to simplicity.
Heavy heart, wondering soul..
Cut so deep, it bleeds endlessly.

You say it's ok, but that scar that I caused..
left tangled within my thoughts..
I can't let it go..
Coz hurting you or offending you is the last thing I want to do..

You said you are happy.. but I think I made you sad..
If there is, at all, something I may offer to do
Its to bear the pain and allow it to grow.
Let it torment my being and crash my spirit

Let alone a deep sigh..
let it out..
breathe...let it to cause a cure...

No comments:

Post a Comment