Monday, December 13, 2010

Accidents Do Happen Sometimes

I'm losing track of time. Days are my nights, and nights are my days. I spend a lot of time infront of my computer browsing and playing all sort of games. I realized, I've never been productive this entire time.. LAZY BONE, lets call it that way.

I'm freakin' 27 years old.. no plans..no goals.. Am stuck in this so called COMFORT ZONE..

I go to work.. get my paycheck.. spend it all.. go to work.. wait for another paycheck..
etc etc.. it goes on and on and on in a circle.. Five years... I tried to be good.. but it made me dull.. Now, just took a risky act and went the other way of the cross road.. Known couple of people, had a relationship or two.. and I became more screwed. PERFECT!!

And then.... there's magic... I met you...

What an amazing feeling and so gratifying to finaly breathe a fresh breeze.. I was into deep, and its like coming out of the water.. A hand, yes a hand pulled me out from this turmoil and suddenly I have my life back..

LIFE.. it continues to amaze me...

No comments:

Post a Comment