Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Letter From A Friend 23-Dec 2010

**Just found this while turning my things upside down.. I decided to have it be written down before it vanishes as its in scribed on a paper.. deep thanks to you too..my friend**

It's always hard to start a letter so let me get straight to the point. You always thank me for being there for you, for letting you drag me into situations, for being a friend. But I say, "Thank you!" thank you for giving me the chance to be a friend. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the credits you're giving me. Because the truth is I should be the one giving the credits to you. Whenever things go wrong and you let me be there for you, it makes me feel good. Remember when I told you that I want to be somebody's hero??? You make me feel that way tsong. And I didn't get the chance to tell you sooner because I was too busy dealing with other nonsense things. I have so many issues within me that I sometimes neglect the thing that I have, things I'm lucky I have -- You, your friendship, your life(specially you love life, hehe). Thanks for sharing it all with me. Merely saying these words can't even validate how grateful I am. I'm sorry if I'm not giving you the same chance, maybe someday. But for now I just want to give the recognition to you. I couldn't ask for a better gify, even if its the same every year for the rest of my life. Thank you tsong! I love you! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment