Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Rain

I have always hated the rain. It makes me sad, feeling misserable and alone. Whenever the air starts to cool down, I am certain that rain will come along and I start becoming weary. The past few months, I noticed, rain doesn't affect me that much anymore. I am thinking, I must have grown old with the feeling, or was it you that alleviated the discomfort I have whenever this condition happens. I am starting to believe that you are a magician. You make something appear or disappear in thin air. You probably could be a doctor as you always make my pains disappear. Another time I think you are a clown coz you make me laugh without reason what so ever. But one thing is for sure, you are my love - my life rolled into one who makes my existence on earth worth while. ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment